What we have discovered in the custom tiny home business….
So Many opportunities
We are seeing more diversity in the business of tiny house building, and we feel exceptionally blessed to be part of creating a home for so many wonderful people from so many walks of life. We see purchases made for many reasons:
- The “Retirement” tiny house meant for traveling
- The mother-in-law cottage than keeps loved ones close by while retaining their own independence
- A home of their own for younger people without the means to purchase a traditional house at today’s prices
- The Downsizing Home for folks who want to minimize their possessions and their impact
- An opportunity to make some income by renting out a tiny house as an Airbnb
No matter the reason for purchasing, or who is buying, everyone has a tiny dream. We build tiny offices on wheels that are 12 feet long, to “massive” tiny moving homes that are 40 feet long with a deck. We build every size in between, using every idea imaginable, with every type of materials you can think of, and it is so much fun. We love every one of our customers and we love our business!
What is really exciting for us? Challenges! And the idea of fitting an entire family into a tiny house on wheels might be considered a challenge. This is one we are happily rising to. More and more, families are looking at the tiny life.
With the cost of a 2 bedroom home skyrocketing in some parts of the country, it just makes sense to get a RV loan instead of a mortgage, and plan a tiny house that will suit you and your family now, but still be small enough to manage after the kids have grown up. A 32 foot RV can fit more people comfortably than you might realize!
Enter… The Tiny Family Home
This one-of a kind featured model was built for just that, a family with 2 young daughters who will share a bedroom on the main floor while parents sleep in the main loft.
The Wallingford Luxury …a 32 foot creation of beauty, design and craftsmanship!
This handsome wood and metal-sided tiny house with a 5th wheel is a Wallingford Luxury model, totally customized for the family who will be living in it. It includes:
- 2 large lofts with built in storage
- Stairs with storage drawers under each step
- On demand propane hot water heater
- Main level bedroom with built in bunk bed and stairs
Check out the video to drool over this amazing tiny house.
Remember, you can order yours for summer delivery! Just contact us at 1-888-804-TINY or email us at email@example.com