Available Now: Gorgeous Tiny Retreat with Lots of Windows
You’ll find a large farmhouse sink accented with a gorgeous brass faucet, along with a full-sized fridge, two-burner smooth-surface cooktop, and microwave in this spacious kitchen. A built-in floor-to-ceiling pantry with adjustable shelving has plenty of storage. One shelf is wired and can be converted to a built-in wall oven if desired. Custom cabinetry maximizes every square inch and features high-quality hardware, full-extension rails, and soft-close hinges. A drop-down bar folds off the end of the solid maple butcher-block countertop. Across from the kitchen galley, a built-in table for two drops down.
Relax in our most popular bathroom layout. Enter through a solid wood sliding barn door, and enjoy a tub/shower combo, a 24” vanity with sink and storage below, and a built-in, four-shelf medicine cabinet. Currently, the home features a Laveo dry-flush toilet which can be exchanged for a composting toilet, incinerating toilet, or a flushing toilet (water line already in the wall). The bathroom is also plumbed for a washing machine so you can easily add a washer and dryer.
A cathedral ceiling of beautiful beetle-kill pine and clerestory windows all around create a light and airy space for relaxing and entertaining. Wired for your television, there’s room for a full-size couch, and you could even add a wall bed to the front-end wall.
Above the great room, you’ll find a two-foot mini loft. It’s a great place for storage!
A 10’ loft bedroom provides room for a king-sized bed and a dresser or storage. Welcome the morning light with windows on all three sides. This loft is currently accessed by a stair ladder, but you can add regular stairs with abundant built-in storage underneath for an additional $1,500.
A hallway separates the kitchen and the bathroom. Here you’ll find a floor-to-ceiling utility closet that houses an extra-large 38-gallon hot water heater. A shelf above has DSL and cable outlets for your Internet router. Across from the utility closet is a floor-to-ceiling hanging clothes closet.
- – Built-in radiant convection heater
- – Wired and plumbed for a mini-split
- – All electric with 50-amp service (ready for “plug and play”)
- – Exterior electrical receptacle (e.g. for Christmas lights)
- – High quality extra low-E double pane windows
- – Tough and durable SmartSide siding
- – 50-year metal roof
- – Extremely well insulated with a combination of rigid foam board and spray foam
- – Built-in house vent with fan and a programmable timer for fresh air exchange
- – 192 square feet on the main level
- – 80 square feet in the sleeping loft
- – 16 square feet in the storage loft
- – 13.5 feet high / 8.5 feet wide
- – 11,000 pounds
- – Road legal in all 50 states
- – RV certified
- – Insurable/financeable/towable
- – One-year warranty, and built to last a lifetime and beyond
This home is ready for immediate delivery, which is free within Washington state (excluding ferry fees). Purchase price has been reduced from $74,000 to $69,500. Monthly payments are as low as $490 on approved credit. We look forward to welcoming you to your new tiny home!